Runoia Wrapped: Reflections of 2022

At the end of every year, TikTok buzzes with a variety of creative trends to reflect on the prior year. This year was no exception – the app has been infiltrated with countless videos of reflections on 2022. Of course, we had to hop on the trend to show some of our favorite moments in videos and pictures from the summer of 2022!

It feels a bit odd to be reflecting on the 2022 season in December, as we have really been in 2023 mode since August – filling camper spaces, hiring 2023 staff, and coming up with ideas for the best summer yet. Yet in the camp world, we live “10 for 2” and so much of our best moments of each year are packed into just those two months. And for so many of our campers, you can shorten that to a very concentrated 3-week period.

So our reflection of 2022 is really on 8 weeks of 52 – a mere 15% of the calendar year. The remaining 85% is full of work for some, school for others, time with ‘non-camp friends’ (but if we’re truly lucky, with camp friends too) and family. But for me, and many others, the 8 weeks represents far beyond 15% of my best memories and favorite moments of each year.

So, in case you missed it, you can watch our “Runoia Wrapped” reflections of 2022 TikTok – we can’t wait to see you all in 2023!




Sharing some of the magic of 2022 – make it Runoia Wrapped! See you in 2023 ❤️ • • • #2022wrapped #camp #summer2022 #summer #2023 #goodbye2022 #camplife #summercamp #sailing #horsebackriding #lakelife #newenglandsummer #waterski

♬ original sound – GrandPeachEdits

Posted in: Uncategorized