Harmony Land Camp at Runoia for 6-10 year old campers
Imagine all of Camp Runoia available to your new camper in a shorter session!
Harmony Land Camp (HLC) is the perfect “starter” program for younger campers not yet ready for our 3+ week session. Campers from ages 6 through 10 find HLC a great way to get to know Runoia without the commitment of a full session. HLC campers build their familiarity with camp and their confidence to enable them to have successful 3-week stays in future summers!
Get the full list of dates here – new in 2024, we are offering a 3-week session of HLC! Geared toward younger returning HLC campers as well as older first-time campers who want a longer time at camp with the support and structure of Harmony Land, HLC Elm offers everything that our classic HLC sessions do, with more time with friends!
- HLC campers live together as a group in a comfortable new cabin in the center of camp. Counselors live in the cabin with the campers and the cabins have bathrooms with a shower for easy clean up after a fun day of camp!
Sample Daily Schedule for HLC
- 7:30 am – Wake up
- 8:00 am – Breakfast with full camp
- 9:10 am – Assembly with full camp
- 9:30-12 noon – Two Activities as a group followed by recreational swim
- 12:30 pm – Lunch with full camp
- 1:30 pm – Rest hour
- 2:30 pm – Two activities followed by swim and showers
- 6:00 pm – Dinner
- 7:15 pm – Evening program with full camp
- 7:45 pm – Milk and crackers evening snack
- 8:00 pm – Wind down, reflection, story time and prepare for bed
HLC campers participate in arts, tennis, field sports, swimming, horseback riding, sailing, kayaking and more. They attend activities together as a group and mix with the rest of camp at meal times, special events and unstructured play time.
HLC has special trips like an afternoon hike, a day at the Maine coast/beach or other adventures off campus as a group with their counselors.
Find out more info about HLC is available by scheduling a call with the directors: firstname.lastname@example.org or Request More Information