Harmony Land Camp “Rookie Camp” at Runoia for 6, 7 & 8 year old campers
Imagine all of Camp Runoia available to your 6, 7 or 8 year old camper in a shorter session!
Harmony Land Camp (HLC) is the perfect “starter” program for younger campers not ready for our 3+ week session. 7 & 8 year campers are welcome to enroll in our regular season but many find HLC a great way to get to know Runoia without the commitment of a full session. Get the full list of dates here.
- HLC campers live together as a group in a comfortable new cabin in the center of camp. Counselors live in the cabin with the campers and the cabins have bathrooms with a shower for easy clean up after a fun day of camp!
Sample Daily Schedule for HLC
- 7:30 am – Wake up
- 8:00 am – Breakfast with full camp
- 9:10 am – Assembly with full camp
- 9:30-12 noon – Two Activities as a group followed by recreational swim
- 12:30 pm – Lunch with full camp
- 1:30 pm – Rest hour
- 2:30 pm – Two activities followed by swim and showers
- 6:00 pm – Dinner
- 7:15 pm – Evening program with full camp
- 7:45 pm – Milk and crackers evening snack
- 8:00 pm – Wind down, reflection, story time and prepare for bed
HLC campers participate in arts, tennis, field sports, swimming, horseback riding, sailing, kayaking and more. They attend activities together as a group and mix with the rest of camp at meal times, special events and unstructured play time.
HLC has special trips like an afternoon hike, a day at the Maine coast/beach or other adventures off campus as a group with their counselors.
Find out more info about HLC is available by scheduling a call with the directors: email@example.com or Request More Information